In 2008, I found an art print by Karin Taylor on Redbubble that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED. (She’s still one of the most popular artists on Redbubble).
I NEEDED to have it!
But there was one problem…
I had never ordered anything from Redbubble before and I didn’t know if it was safe to buy from them. But I followed my gut and bought the print (I still have and love it today).
68 Redbubble purchases later… I’m hooked. (And Redbubble’s “Find Your Thing” page is now to blame for my addiction!!! So many cool gift ideas!)
So, from my experience, I can definitely say, YES. Redbubble is definitely safe and reliable. Here’s why…
Is Redbubble Legit? (My Quick Opinion)
Yes, Redbubble is legit. Here’s why…
Number one, this company started in 2006, in Australia, and now they’ve grown big enough to have offices in the United States and Berlin. What non-legit company do you know would be able to do that? lol You need to satisfy customers to grow like that!
Number two, My friends and I have been buying stuff from Redbubble since 2008. And, the only few problems I had was sometimes the order was a little late (by a day or two). And one of my duvet’s print was a little blurry (but 1 out of 5 duvets is pretty good… and it was blurry because the artist had enlarged their design too much).
Number three, the customer service team at Redbubble is SO NICE. I wouldn’t worry about having to contact them to returning anything. Most of the time, if there’s something wrong with the product, you can just take a photo and show them. Then, they’ll just send you a new item.
Is Redbubble Good Quality?
Overall, I personally give Redbubble’s a 4.5 out of 5-star rating when it comes to quality. There are only 3 items that I have a slight complaint about, and it’s hardly anything to be concerned about.
- Canvas Art Prints: The print does not wrap around the sides of the canvas. This area on the sides of the canvas will be left white.
- Graphic T-Shirt Dresses & Leggings: The light-colored Redbubble t-shirt dresses and leggings are a tiny bit too see-through for my taste. I just bought an inexpensive slip (Amazon) to put underneath the dress and it fixed that problem. And I just wear my tight dress over my leggings to cover my bum. lol It’s worth mentioning that some people think the dresses are too short, but I’m 4’11” so I obviously didn’t have that problem.
- T-Shirts, Hoodies, and Other Clothing: I did read some complaints that the designs on T-shirts and hoodies coming off after washing, but I never personally had a problem with that. However, I do wash my t-shirts in cold water and let them hang dry like Redbubble suggests, so that could make a big difference. Another thing to look out for is the size of the clothing, as I find it runs small. Just look at the sizing chart before you buy! It’s worth the effort!
Other than that, I personally haven’t had much of a problem with Redbubble’s quality except for one duvet (I bought 5) was a little blurry but that was because the artist had stretched out their artwork too much. Since I was 90% pleased with it, I kept it anyway (although I KNOW customer service would have sent me another duvet… they’re great!)
How Long Does it Take for Redbubble to Deliver?
All items ordered through Redbubble are only printed once someone has bought them online (Print on Demand). This means Redbubble doesn’t hold any stock in a warehouse.
Once items are bought, they are made by one of Redbubble’s global team of third-party manufacturers. Then, the order is shipped.
Usually, this process takes 24 to 48 hours. But, sometimes it might take 3 business days for items to be printed and shipped.
The type of items you order and your shipping address affect where the items are manufactured. Because of this, your order can sometimes come in different packages and arrive on different days.
You can find estimated delivery dates on each of the items’ description pages, right under the Add to Cart button.
* Redbubble only ships on business days, excluding National Holidays.
For more information about how Redbubble shipping works, you should definitely check out the video below.
Can You Return Things on Redbubble?
If you receive an item from Redbubble, and you’re not happy with it, you can always return the item.
You have 90 days to submit a return once you receive your order. When you return an order, you have a few options to choose from:
- Replacements: Redbubble will replace your original order.
- Credit: A credit code, with the same value as your original order, will be sent to you.
- Full Refund: Redbubble returns the amount to your original payment method.
Really cool people work at Redbubble (… I wish I worked there!).
Returning things is really hassle-free, so I (PERSONALLY) wouldn’t worry about not liking a product and being stuck with it. And I’m a really high-anxiety type of person, so if Redbubble can calm my nerves over the years about shopping online, you’ll be fine. lol
Excellent company. Product I received was wonderful quality. I ordered 3 shirts and they came quick and were exactly as the picture looked. By no fault of their own, two of the shirts did not fit as expected. I contacted them for a return and it was taken care less then 4 hours of the request. Not only did they issue a return credit but suggested I donate the product that doesn’t work. What an awesome company and they will have my return business!Danielle Blankley – June 19, 2018 – Trustpilot.com
Conclusion: Is Redbubble Safe to Order From?
I can only answer this question personally, but my answer is a BIG FAT YES.
Me and my friends having been shopping on Redbubble for YEARS and we absolutely love the quality of the items. And the customer service is always there to help with any concerns or questions you may have.
If you need more information and reassurance, visit Trustpilot. When I was writing this post, 9,601 customers gave Redbubble 4 out of 5 stars. As far as online reviews go, that’s incredible!
You can also read some of my other posts about Redbubble where I go into more detail about a particular subject.
Hope I helped answer some of your questions!!! Ciao!