In 2008, I found an art print by Karin Taylor that I absolutely loved. I needed to have it! But this print was being sold on Redbubble.com, a site I had never heard of before.
Even though I wanted that print so much, I kept wondering if Redbubble was safe to buy from.
Well, after reading a few reviews, I made the leap and bought that print. And after 10 years’ experience with Redbubble as both an online shopper and an artist, I can tell you this:
Redbubble is definitely safe and reliable. Here’s why…
- Redbubble Keeps Your Information Safe
- PayPal, Credit Cards, and Pre-Paid Cards
- Tips When Using Credit Cards or Pre-Paid Cards
- How Long Does it Take for Redbubble to Deliver?
- Redubble Shipping Review
- Can You Return Items on Redbubble?
- Is Redbubble Good Quality?
Redbubble Keeps Your Information Safe
The main reason shopping on Redbubble is safe is because the site uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) software to encrypt your payment information. I recommend you watch the video below to learn more about what SSL is and how it works to make Redbubble a safe place to shop online.
Video: What is SSL and how does it work?
Paypal, Credit Cards, and Pre-Paid Cards
Please Note: I’m not a financial advisor. I’m just a super cautious online shopper.
The most popular methods of paying for items on Redbubble are with PayPal, credit cards, and pre-paid cards.
I’ve used both my credit card and Paypal while ordering on Redbubble without any problems.
Both my credit card and Paypal come with protection against fraud and a zero-liability policy. This means I don’t have to pay for any purchases I did not make.
Tips When Using Credit Cards or Pre-Paid Cards
- Check the current Visa, MasterCard, or American Express policies against fraudulent purchases. At the time of writing this post, all of these credit cards had zero-liability policies.
- When buying items on Redbubble, make sure you type in the same billing address that appears on your credit card details. If your billing address doesn’t match, your order will not be processed.
- Pre-paid cards must be registered online before buying items on Redbubble Instructions on how to do this should be on the card.
* Redbubble only accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express for both credit cards and pre-paid cards.
How Long Does it Take for Redbubble to Deliver?
All items ordered through Redbubble are only printed once someone has bought them online (Print on Demand). This means Redbubble doesn’t hold any stock in a warehouse.
Once items are bought, they are made by one of Redbubble’s global team of third-party manufacturers. Then, the order is shipped.
Usually, this process takes 24 to 48 hours. But, sometimes it might take 3 business days for items to be printed and shipped.
The type of items you order and your shipping address affect where the items are manufactured. Because of this, your order can sometimes come in different packages and arrive on different days.
You can find estimated delivery dates on each of the items’ description pages, right under the Add to Cart button.
* Redbubble only ships on business days, excluding National Holidays.
Redbubble Shipping Review
For more information on shipping and what 5,871 Redbubble customers had to say about their shopping experience, check out my 2019 Redbubble shipping review.
Can You Return Items on Redbubble?
If you receive an item from Redbubble, and you’re not happy with it, you can always return the item.
You have 90 days to submit a return once you receive your order.
When you return an order, you have a few options to choose from:
- Replacements: Redbubble will replace your original order.
- Credit: A credit code, with the same value as your original order, will be sent to you.
- Full Refund: Redbubble returns the amount to your original payment method
“Excellent company. Product I received was wonderful quality. I ordered 3 shirts and they came quick and were exactly as the picture looked. By no fault of their own, two of the shirts did not fit as expected. I contacted them for a return and it was taken care less then 4 hours of the request. Not only did they issue a return credit but suggested I donate the product that doesn’t work. What an awesome company and they will have my return business!” – Danielle Blankley – June 19, 2018 – Trustpilot.com
For more information on returns and what 5,871 Redbubble customers had to say about their shopping experience, check out my 2019 Redbubble returns review.
Is Redbubble Good Quality?
I personally give Redbubble’s a 4.5 out of 5-star rating when it comes to quality.
I really recommend you read the section of my Redbubble review on quality. There, I focused on what Redbubble shoppers complained about the most. (I think it’s best to know what to look out for when shopping online.)
Items that I recommend you read up on before you buy are:
- Redbubble Canvas Art Prints
- Redbubble Stickers
- Redbubble Dresses
- Redbubble T-Shirt, Hoodies, and Other Clothing